Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hayden Panettiere Admits Maintaining Her Weight Is A ?Nightmare?

'Heroes' actress Hayden Panettiere admits that it's a struggle to maintain her size. She says that her slender frame is not natural, and she finds it a �??nightmare�?� having to constantly battle with her food cravings.She said:
"Sometimes I give in to my cravings but if you're a size 4, you have to watch what you eat most of the time. It's a nightmare!"
The 20-year-old �?? who has fronted ad campaigns for Neutrogena and Candies �?? admits that all her favorite foods contain carbs, so she tries to cut down to prevent herself from gaining more weight.She added to Closer magazine:
"I've got this voice in my head saying, 'Carbs, carbs, carbs! Pizza and pasta are best!' and I'm always fighting to turn it off."
Even though she battles with her cravings, Hayden had previously shared that she loves to wander around the house in the nude and doesn't mind if her roommate sees her.She said:
"She sees me buck-naked all the time. She walks in and I'm like, 'Look, I'm naked! Naked girl!' "
Would you say that carbs a big weakness for you? What is it the one craving that is the hardest for you to fight?Photos by WENN Continue reading

Source: http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2010/05/25/hayden-panettiere-admits-maintaining-her-weight-is-a-nightmare/

Joanna Krupa Joanne Montanez Jodi Lyn OKeefe Jolene Blalock

No comments:

Post a Comment